Read about all the awesome books for readers of all type. For best selling, future classics go read the 'go join a fictional world' or you might like to head to 'feeding your taste buds'explore and have fun

Friday 24 March 2017

Sins of the Father


What if you’d been accused of one of the worst crimes imaginable?
Detective Inspector Matthew Adams is slowly picking up the pieces from a case that nearly cost him the lives of his entire family and his own sanity too. On the surface, he seems to be moving on, but he drinks to forget – and when he closes his eyes, the nightmares still come.
But the past is the past – or is it? Because the evil Patrick Sullivan might be out of the picture, but there’s somebody who is just as intent on making Matthew’s life hell, and they’re doing it in the cruelest way possible.
When Matthew finds himself accused of a horrific and violent crime, will his family stand by him? And will he even be around to help when his new enemy goes after them as well?

My review :- I absolutely loved this book.  This was my first book by the author and I would love to read more books by this author. This was a bone chilling thriller with a really witty and catching plot and intriguing characters. The prose was enthralling and I finished the book in one sitting.  I totally loved it and would strongly recommend it to everyone who reads mystery. This was a really good book and I absolutely enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, Zoha, I am sorry. I've only just seen this. What a wonderful review! Thank you SO much, lovely. A perfect start to my weekend. So pleased you enjoyed the book! :) xx

    ReplyDelete